

Quin is always telling me that guys think in months. Anytime I tell someone how many more weeks I have left, he jumps in and translates the number to months. I used to be that way too (pre-pregnancy, of course), but now weeks sound so much better than months! Plus, weeks go by faster - I need to feel some sense of credit for the progress I'm making. :)
Anyway, we had to include this second picture so you could see the cute giraffes. This is one of Quin's favorite shirts.
13 comments:
I know why! Turtaffe! Cute pictures, sis. :)
I love the prego pics! I can't wait to read your posts after you have him, it's so much fun!! Any names?
You look as cute as ever, I can't believe you only have 2 months left!!
I agree with Quin... (not about the months) CUTE SHIRT!!! And you're still pretty as ever!
and P.s. My ring IS in the 1 carat range. :) not 6
Ok, then I need to see a clearer picture because that thing looks MUCH bigger than 1 carat!
So CUTE....
You look great! Hang in there - baby will be here in no time. Can't wait to see pictures, hear the name, and get the run down on the labor and delivery...
you look gorgeous jo!! You're in the final stretch....pretty soon he'll be walking and i'm not kidding! time flies, so enjoy the sleepless nights when he gets here!! Cant wait to see him!!
WHAT?!!! Where did this time go? You are already almost done and it feels like you just told us you were pregnant... You honestly look GREAT pregnant... Your face looks the same as well as your cute bod! Love ya Jordo! See you on Saturday! Wooo Hooo!
Cute cute cute! Hot Prego Mama!
I have to agree with all the other comments...you look SO good! I love your long hair. Cute shirt too! And I was the same way with months vs. weeks before I was pregnant. For some reason I think we all switch over with pregnancy. So that explains why the boys will never understand :) Do you have a name for your little guy yet? I can't wait to see him!!
You look great Jordan! You're getting soo close!! I bet you're getting pretty excited. It will be so much fun for you to have a little sidekick!
Post a Comment