


Last weekend, Quin and his buddies went backpacking for two nights. The plan was to eat whatever they caught fishing like last year's backpacking adventure. Unfortunately, this year they all decided to try out fly fishing and caught NOTHING. Apparently, it's still "too early in the season". (Actually, Colt had a regular fishing rod and even he only caught one fish that was too small to keep, so they threw it back in). Maybe next time boys! And yes, there will be a next time... 1) because these boys have to squeeze in every ounce of fun they can when they have an extra day off of school and 2) because we girls REALLY enjoy the girls' nights when they're away!!
4 comments:
Oooh Quin got to use his new camping equipment, huh? How fun! Was it freezing at night? When I went camping (I guess this is different because it's backpacking) last year in May, we were FREEZING!
So... My question is: What did they eat? I mean, they didn't REALLY go without food for two days right? Ooo I'd die for sure.
When is the next trip!? I am ready for girls/babies night! Good thing they don't have to catch whatever we eat! We'd all be under 100 pounds- excpet for maybe Ashley (b/c Colt caught something)!
Yeah...like I would even eat that! YUCK! As for the boys....what a bunch of wussies! They are walking on a flat trail...what kind of a hike is that? More like a walk! hA!:) I'm ready for a girls night....I need another pedicure after Florida! My skull is looking a little rough.
Post a Comment