The best part about our husbands' backpacking trips is GIRLS' NIGHT! We did in-home pedicures at Ashley's house; she has everything. She even had little take-home pedicure kits for us - too cute. My feet aren't in the top picture, but I just had to show off my black toe nails with the skull and pink jewel - it's hot. Thank you, Kendria for picking my polish. And a HUGE thanks to Ashley and Julie for giving me a pedicure. Everybody else did their own, but these two girls were kind enough to do all the bending for me. They even massaged my cankles! I'd like to blame it on water retention (in fact, I did), but if I'm being honest - I'm pretty sure I've always had cankles. (I blame it on years of soccer). Anyway, has anyone else been asking their husbands when the next backpacking trip will be? I'm ready for another girls' night!
1 year ago


6 comments:
Only my Jordan would get black nail polish with a skull and pink jewel. You'll always be a concert baby at heart. :)
Seriously! I completely agree with Jen. You're too funny. Gonna wear open-toed shoes to work? That'll be fun.
I was actually VERY surprised to see that yours were black with skulls. Uh. Interesting. Very cute though.
p.s. YAY! You posted!!!! This is like a really exciting day for me!
My comment may have been confusing. I was surprised to see the black with skulls. However, it reminds me of your concert heart.
Glad you liked the BLACK. Sorry I wasn't able to massage a CANKLE here and there. It was fun and I agree- those kits were cute! How is little PEANUT? We can't wait to spoil him in a few weeks!
Um...I don't believe you have cankles! And I massaged your feet so there! You're crazy. They were hot...and even hotter after we were done with them. We are definitely rockers at heart! :) Are you ready for sat???????
Post a Comment