Today is Quin's 27th birthday!! The other day he yelled to me from the other room to find out how old I was. I sensed that he was asking so that he could determine how old he would be today, so I just yelled back, "You'll be 27." Then he groaned. That number sounds really old when you're still acting like a teenager. Just kidding, honey! I love you so much, let me count the ways:
1. I love your enthusiasm about our growing family.
2. I really appreciate your handyman skills.
3. I admire your passion and dedication for new projects and hobbies.
4. I enjoy your sense of humor.
5. I appreciate your constant concern for my well-being.
6. I'm grateful that you're quick to forgive.
7. I enjoy your enthusiasm for recreation and fun.
8. I love your cuddles.
9. I appreciate your efforts to be sensitive to my sensitivities.
10. I admire your keen sense of direction.
11. I'm grateful for your efforts in your schooling for our family.
12. I really like your teeth.
13. I'm pretty jealous that your eyesight is now better than mine.
14. I'm glad that you're tall.
15. I really appreciate your hotness.
16. I think you have really pretty eyes.
17. I really love "Quin and Jordan night"
+ 10 more = 27
1 year ago


6 comments:
Happy birthday, Quin! I've been thinking about you all day--and I'm being serious about that. Did you get the birthday card from Stacy and me? 27!
Happy Birthday Q! 27... where does the time go? You know what's really weird - I can say I've known you for almost 10 years now. What the heck?? How did that happen? I swear we were rockin out with Matt Wood to Old Man Funk just yesterday...
Anyways - I'm sure you'll have a good day - cuz it looks like you've got a great life going these days. It's been so nice to see you and your cute family doing so well. Will you be celebrating with a little Cheez Whiz over Wheat Thins? Finish it off with some Dr Pepper?
That's what they tell me... What?
Wow, he's a youngin. Matt will be 28 in September! Old man.
Happy, happy birthday from all of us to you! We're glad it's your birthday so we can party too! HEY!
Seriously, have a great day!
Beau and I say happy birthday a day late. :) At least I sent a card...and Beau says he is going to call today at 3:30
I like #15 JORDO... Happy Birthday Q! Hope it was a great day! Jordo, can't wait to see that belly again soon! Do you have a name picked out yet, or do we still have to call him PEANUT?
Post a Comment