Jordan!! I just found your blog through Kari Collmar's blog. You are so cute. I was so happy to find this and be able to read updates on you. It has been far too long since I have seen you!!
How cute! What a fun outfit!
Next Halloween I hope it's your baby in a costume... wait, that doesn't give you much time! :) We will miss you at Christmas!
I can't believe how old Dade is! He looks so much like your bro. What a cute kid...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jordan!! I just found your blog through Kari Collmar's blog. You are so cute. I was so happy to find this and be able to read updates on you. It has been far too long since I have seen you!!
How cute! What a fun outfit!
Next Halloween I hope it's your baby in a costume... wait, that doesn't give you much time! :) We will miss you at Christmas!
I can't believe how old Dade is! He looks so much like your bro. What a cute kid...
Post a Comment