Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thank Goodness for Thanksgiving!



As you know, we spent Thanksgiving in Utah this year. Jackson's blessing was beautiful, and it was so much fun to finally get to hold him. We got to stay at my aunt's house in Orem and visit with my grandma and cousins. We also spent some time on campus for the first time in 2 1/2 years since we graduated. I didn't think I'd ever be excited to return to Provo, but I really enjoyed myself. I can't wait to get back next year to see my little sisters.




BYU beat Utah!!


Luckily, Katy and Stacy gave us their AWESOME football tickets on the 50 yard line, 8 rows up! The seats were great and the game was even better!! Quin and I rushed the field after the game and ran into some of the players. This is the last year that we have personal friends on the team (they're all graduating), so it was a special game for us. We even ran into an old friend of mine, Korby Hodgkiss, who had an especially good game. Thanks, little girls!




On Saturday, Quin and I (and Beau) went to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. Now I can't wait for Christmas break with my family!!

4 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Cute white jacket with the fur! Where is that from? I'm glad you had a fun time in Provo and at the best game of the season. GOSH... :) And I love that Bobo tagged along with ya'll to see the lights! Love you

Jordan said...

Thanks - the jacket is from Gap (last season). And Beau didn't have much of a choice; we were his ride home that night. :)

Tami said...

That's awesome you guys scored tickets to that game!(I was stuck watching it on TV) What fun - my fam was at that game, but I guess they decided they were too old and boring to storm the field. Good for you guys! Keepin it real. And I know what you mean about going back to Provo - it really is fun, especially when you throw in a winning football game. My trips must also include Cafe Rio and Brick Oven. Mmmm Cafe Rio.....

Tami said...

By the way - our blog is nef-family.net
I didn't want you to think I was like spying on your blog without inviting you to ours. I think I've given Quin the link before - but here it is again.