Monday, November 05, 2007

Not the Most Popular Halloween Costume


These were the "costumes" that we wore to our ward trunk-or-treat/chili cook-off. Obviously, not the most popular costumes at the party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan! I'm unbelievably excited to see you over Thanksgiving. (So is Telisha.) As always, I love to look at your pictures and read your posts.

Colton and Ashley said...

So you went.....you missed out on the hang out! It's okay. We'll catch up next time! Plan on New Years....we are going to have a spectacular party!

Pierce and Stacy said...

I'm so confused. At first I thought you were holding quin's hand (acceptable), but no. You're arm is just flying in mid-air. What were you doing? Cute shirts though!

Anonymous said...

You're a Prison Break fan? Well then, we need to talk. Is Sara really dead? (I'm holding out that they just found her "head twin" and stuffed some stranger in in a box.) I really want her and Michael to be together... I am still annoyed over the Fall Finale last night. Do we really have to wait until Jan 14th to find out what happens?!?!