Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thanksgiving in Dallas






Thanksgiving in Dallas was everything we were looking forward to. I got to go to lunch with two of my best girlfriends - Jen on Friday (not pictured) and Stephanie on Saturday (top picture). Quin and I were really looking forward to seeing my niece and nephews and they did not disappoint! The 2nd picture is me and Asher in the car (Scott and Erin's little man). He was driving (he knows how to put the keys in the ignition, turn on the air and pop in a cd - watch out!) but as soon as "Oma" (my mom) walked up with the camera, he was in my lap trying to claw his way out the window - he LOVES her. Asher is talking a lot now and says the cutest things. He was helping Oma clean out the pool (using a broom) and fell in. I was there in a heartbeat to pull him out and all he could say was, "Sorry pool". The next picture is Dade (Dain and Malinda's little bug)! He was a lot of fun because right now he'll play with anyone that is willing to hold his hands while he runs around the house (usually running from his snarling Dad/Dain). I should also mention that Katy (my baby sister) and Dain (my oldest bro) are also in the picture. The next picture is a close-up of Katy and Kajsa (Scott and Erin's little girl). She is so sweet and such a daddy's girl - he calls her "Sweetpea". She also has an impressive set of thunder thighs that Dad/Scott likes to knaw on. The last picture was included just to prove that Quin was there. It's probably the only picture he's in (I think they're playing "Around the World"). The other thing that I wish we had gotten pictures of was the paintball target practice activity. The boys decided that it would be fun to play with Dain's paintball gun and since they only had one, they took turns running across the backyard TRYING to dodge the bullets. Actually, the better picture would've been Quin's war wounds. His bruises were massive and very colorful. Speaking of colorful, the backyard fence is a nice shade of hot pink from all the paintballs - thanks Dain for entertaining the boys while we were out. I can't wait until this summer to see my family again!!!

No comments: