Monday, November 20, 2006

60th Wedding Anniversary


The weekend before last we flew to Reno, NV for Quin's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. It was a short trip (flew in late Friday night and flew out early Sunday morning), but we were glad to see the family. During the holidays this year, we are lucky to be able to see both of our families. Tomorrow we'll be catching a flight to Dallas for Thanksgiving with my family and then Christmas will be here in Colorado with Q's family. I can't wait to see my sibilings and their babies and my parents! This will be our first holiday without my little sister, Stacy girl, so that will be sad. However, she's doing great in Chile, so I'm very happy for her. I promise to post pictures of Stacy in Chile soon.

1 comment:

Kates said...

You're are such a swank couple. Faux hawk, pretty turls, sweaters and collared button-downs. I approve.