Monday, July 11, 2011

Superhero Birthday Party

We had so much fun at Miller's superhero birthday party!  The kids enjoyed picking out their capes and superhero masks when they first arrived.  Then they got to practice flying in the jump house.  We also had a cityscape photo op (thanks to my mom!) so that everyone could take pictures in their superhero garb.  After pizza and ice cream cone cupcakes, the superheroes took turns smashing the evil monster pinata!  


capes and masks (doubled as party favors!)





We're learning that Emerson is pretty fearless.  We really couldn't keep her out of the jump house; even when she was being catapulted around by the big kids.  :)




BANG  POW  BOOM






I was surprised how much the kids really loved getting their pictures taken...










Miller had plenty of help blowing out candles!  


This monster (pinata) didn't stand a chance!



Miller was literally saying, "cheeeeeese" for this picture!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER MILLERMAN!

11 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

LOOOOOVE these pictures! What a fun party. Did you make all the capes and the city scape? WOW! Can you throw my kids' parties for them??? Nice bike! And did he get Jessie and Woody? Awesome. Fun party!

Jordan said...

I did make the capes. They were fun to make and so cute! I made the t-shirt and arm bands for Miller - to match a different cape but that's the one he picked for the party - oh well. The older kids really wanted some arm bands of their own. :)
Oh and mom made the cityscape for me. It turned out great!

Angela Henderson said...

What a great idea! I love it! Maybe Finn will want a super hero theme one year! The kids look so cute in there capes!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

YOU ARE SO CREATIVE! Wow! Everything looks great.

jocie said...

(1) This party is AMAZING Jordan, and (2) Emi is so grown up in that bounce house!

Colton and Ashley said...

So cute Jordo! How fun!!!! I can't believe he is 3 already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

Everything looks so cute and fun! I love Miller in his costume looking fierce and Emerson trotting around in the bounce house. Can't wait to see everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Best idea EVER! Those kids took their role as superhero very seriously. Happy Birthday Miller!

Kendria said...

You've been on Pinterest my dear! I hope you don't think I'm copying you, but I have A LOT of the same ideas... Did you make your capes out of felt? That's what I think I'm gonna do! Looks like he had a great party! I love the pictures of Him in his superhero cape! :) Too cute!

Regina said...

This is so cute! You did a great job! the cityscape is the BOMB!!

Kara Shaffer said...

WOW!!! What a lucky little guy to have such an AWESOME mom!