Last weekend we FINALLY drove down to Houston to look for a rental house. We are moving there next weekend after all! We'll be moving to the bay area and we had so much fun on our visit. We drove about 30 minutes away from our new house to the beach. The kids really enjoyed it (especially Emerson)!
We also spent time at the Kemah Boardwalk. I wish we had taken pictures of the beautiful sailboats. It's really interesting to be looking at a giant lake on one side of the street and then the bay and seagulls on the other side of the street.
We really enjoyed our time in Houston and we're excited for our upcoming move and sad at the same time. Things are about to get even busier though, so I don't think we have time to think about it. (Just enough time to blog about it).


3 comments:
I love Emers in water. SO cute! Looks like y'all are going to have a great time in Houston. Next weekend? I thought it was July 30th?
Lots of random thoughts about recent posts: I didn't know you were moving so soon! That's pretty cool that you'll be so close to the water. I like your shirt. Awesome pictures of Miller's birthday!
What?! you are moving to Houston this weekend? What?! How come I did not know! We would have had you over one last time!
Post a Comment