Birthdays have turned into a big slap in the face! I can't believe how fast my kids are growing. Miller has turned into a protective big brother. It's interesting to watch your kids bicker over a toy at home and then you leave the house and those same kids turn into each other's most loyal defenders. He's very sweet and a bit timid. I don't know if that's a phase, part of being 2 1/2 - 3 or just his personality. But once you've made an impression on him, he'll ask about your whereabouts ALL THE TIME! He's the sweetest little man and I'm so happy he's mine.
1 year ago


4 comments:
Is he laying down in all of those pics? hahaa. LOOOOVE! Did you make that tee? Great job with the bday party Jo. Did you get any pics of the party? Miller is growing up so fast!
Happy Birthday Miller...I cant believe 3 years has gone by also! It is so crazy. He is a cutie!
Those are the most adorable pictures! Love the super hero outfit! We just moved to Keller and are sad you're leaving for Houston. But happy for you too. We loved living in Houston (we were in the Katy area) and hope you will too!
Thanks for sharing Miller's 3rd birthday with us.
Post a Comment