Quin's parents were able to visit for about 4 days last week! Miller was so excited to spend time with two of his favorite people in the world. We can't wait until June when Miller gets to go "skateboarding" (wakeboarding) behind Papa's big boat.
Goodbyes at the airport :(.
I recently "reorganized" some electronics and stuff. Not surprisingly, we can't locate the camera charger, so these are just a few pictures from my phone.
While Quin and Papa were at work, we did some shopping at the Keller antique shops, which was a success! We also braved the long drive to Canton Trade Days (a giant flea market/craft show/antique market/crazy circus), also a success! Of course, we squeezed in some necessary shopping at Sam Moon and some good grub: frozen yogurt, BBQ and the best fajitas in town - all necessary. We had so much fun! Thanks for coming Nanny and Papa. We miss you already.




3 comments:
Its always so fun to have family visit! :) I LOVE What's up Cupcake. It's been a while since I have been there. I might get a couple of their cupcakes this weekend. YUM :)
Thanks to you for having us!! We did fit a lot in for 4 days! We miss you all already and hope that the next 3 months fly by!
You'll have to tell me about all these places when we get there... or we can just go together! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment