Quin's thirtieth birthday was yesterday! He decided to usher in his thirties with a 6-mile, obstacle-ridden MUD RUN (on an injured knee - ouch). The kiddos and I really enjoyed cheering him on. We saw him near the beginning and then found him again around the last mile or two. I'm sore from running to catch up with him at the last few obstacles! (Lame, I know). He knew I wanted some pictures so he stopped several times to wait for me to catch up and then he even did a couple of the obstacles twice because I didn't get a good picture the first time! I don't know how he had the energy to do that, but it made the whole thing a lot more fun for me and Miller. Go Daddio!!
6 miles + 30 boot camp-style-obstacles later...
(Quin, Gavin and Paul)
A handful of guys from our ward were planning on running, but only 3 ended up doing it. They don't even look that tired do they??
Then we went to the Old Town Keller Crawfish Krawl.
It was spicy but Miller couldn't stop eating the crawfish!
And (birthday) cupcakes of course...
Well, maybe Miller had frosting instead of cupcakes.
THEN we got to go to the temple with my little sister and THEN birthday dinner with the family! Phew.
happy birthday quin
welcome to your DIRTY THIRTIES
we love you
welcome to your DIRTY THIRTIES
we love you







4 comments:
ha - dirty thirty. i get it. nice!
He ATE the crawfish? WHAT?!?! What kind of child have you raised? That's crazy.
I love the mud run, I wish I was there, totally would have done it.
He looked awesome doing each obstacle.
I love Miller.
Where's Emers?
Jealous you went to the Temple with Kates.
Sad I missed Quinners bday.
Weird comment, I know.
What a great way to usher in the 30's!
Could Miller be any cuter? Love those big blue eyes and wonderfully chubby cheeks!
Happy Day! I would have killed you having to do those obstacles over and over again! :) That's a fun way to usher in the 30's.
Post a Comment