My beautiful little sister, Katy, will be serving a Spanish speaking mission for the Church in Sacrament, CA!! I can say, from experience, that I know she will be a great missionary. She's probably the most Christ-like person I know (sorry all you other Christ-like people, but it's true) and she has a great testimony. Katy is one of our favorite people and we'll really miss her, but we know that she has bigger and better things to do now, so we'll just tell ourselves it will be fast and painless (and write letters every week). :)
1 year ago



6 comments:
That is seriously wonderful. Good luck Katy! I'm sure your mission will be incredible and that you will be an incredible missionary.
Cheers to that! We'll have to keep each other company while she's gone :)
You should probably stick with snail mail...we all know how there can be errors with email! :)
hahaha Kari. At least we know I won't be trying to impress any boys while I'm gone. ;) Thanks for the post, Jo. Looks like I have a lot to live up to now. Yikes! I love you.
And that's from Katy...
Congrats! What a fun thing- sometimes I wish I had had that experience... good luck- Hope it goes quickly for you Jordo!
Post a Comment