Thursday, July 22, 2010

Growing UP Fast!!

Emerson is growing up so fast!!  I can just hear her asking about piercing her ears and wearing makeup...  The truth is, she's just as sweet and happy today as she was when she was just a few weeks old, but now she is ALWAYS smiling and cooing.  She really is the happiest baby I know, which has made things very easy on her adoring mother.  (She also happens to have her Opa wrapped around her finger).


My sister, Stacy, was recently in town and, needless to say, we had fun playing dress up with Emerson!! Luckily for me, Stacy just happens to be a talented photographer.  This is just one of the many many cute pictures she took.  I'll have to post more when I get the cd from her.  (Stacy posted a few other photos on her photography blog at redpoppyphotos.com).

8 comments:

jocie said...

what a darling girl! and stacy really is so talented.

Tami said...

oh my gosh. i went and looked at those pictures and they make me want to have another girl baby like NOW. she is soo adorable! your sister took some awesome pics. congrats on a beautiful baby.

Regina said...

What a doll! I wish I knew Stacy was here, I would have had her take some pics for me!!
Anyway, yes my bro and sis in law live in Keller! You know what's weird is Stacy's bro in law is in my ward!!
Do you love being back?! We will have to get together sometime!!

reginamarie33@yahoo.com

Regina said...

Oh, and the birthday party was so cute!! I love how you put little toy cars on the cupcakes! I may have to steal that idea one day!

Teri said...

Wow! Congratulations! I have been out of the blogging world for a while, and trying to get back into it! I didn't even know you had little Emerson until right now when I saw her! I'm so happy for you! And little Miller is such a handsome young boy! What a great family you have! All the best to you guys! It would be great to see y'all again one day! :)

Kendria said...

Cuteness! How is the rental? Are you liking it so far... I mean, is Q? Miss you already!

wendy said...

Jordan, I keep missing you whenever you're in Arlington. Once of these days I'll get to see your cute kids in real life. I loved the gigantic cupcake for Miller's birthday. Glad you're back in Texas.

Skinners said...

So cute and so big! Sounds like you guys are rockin' it in Texas! Glad all is well!