Shortly after graduation we packed up and moved in to my parents' house in Arlington, TX while we looked for a house to rent near Quin's new office in north Fort Worth. Here's everything we own packed to the ceiling in my parents' garage. I can't decide if that's sad or funny!
While we really miss Colorado (especially the mild summer weather), we're really enjoying Texas (and the pool). Quin is loving his job, mainly because he's finally making some money! And I'm really happy to be here around my family!!
PS - Miller would like to request that Nanny and Papa fly on an airplane from "Cola-alo" to Texas to see "Miller's big house". We miss you guys!


2 comments:
We miss you too! Can't wait to see you all next month. (Sounds like I'm in Texas already--you all!)
Miss you too... We'll have to come out and visit sometime soon!
Post a Comment