Quin came home the other day with an "early mother's day gift" for me/Emerson - a car seat cover (because it's been so windy outside lately). But it was REALLY expensive, so my mom and I took some measurements and decided to make a few. This is the one I made for myself. I've added some covered buttons since I took these pictures, which turned out really cute. Anyway, I have three other covers that I plan to use as gifts. This was a fun little project - I recommend it. Check out any number of tutorials online. They're actually called car seat canopies or tents.
1 year ago


5 comments:
So fun!! Now when I need one (no, no announcement here!) in the future, I know where to go :)
Oh... Hay, hay, hay, cute blog! And that was totally my idea on the carseat cover, just see my blog Dec. 2009 :) You just beat me to the chase, AND I almost made one for you over graduation weekend when mom was here, but we didn't have time. I'm glad you guys made one. They are so cute and I love the button idea! Miss you TONS!
Very Cute!!! My sister got one for her last baby and loves it. Can't wait to see you guys.
Way to go, Jo! So adorable!! Look at you go with all your homemaking skills. Now, these extra ones that you plan to use as gifts--I will accept anything with purple and green. Just saying!
Just teasing. ;) Happy Mother's Day, Momma!
Look how crafty you are! So cute!
Post a Comment