Sometimes when you're really busy and you're ME, you find other things to do (like blogging) to avoid doing what needs to be done (like packing your entire house).
Needless to say, Quin's recent induction into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society warrants a post. Induction into the honor society is reserved for graduating dental students at the top of their class who are nominated by faculty members based on scholarship and character.
OKU dinner
from the left: Grant, Sara, Sarah, Nate & Quin


4 comments:
I thought you had made up that word.... guess not. :) Congrats Quinners! Jo, you look great. And Emerson is beautiful! Love you!!!
Way to go Quin!
Congratulations, Quin! I am just so darn tootin' proud of you. I don't think I've ever said that before, so it means a lot.
Yay! Congratulations to both of you - and especially Quinn!!! What a great accomplishment! :)
Post a Comment