When you're really busy and you're QUIN, you find other things to do (like renovating the bathroom floor) to avoid doing what needs to be done (like packing your entire house).
Fortunately, Miller was around to help out EVERY step of the way. We joke that he could re-tile a floor himself now because he NEVER stopped asking, "What doing, Dad?"
I wish I had a sound bite for this picture.
"Miller's scraper"
He was so proud to tell me that this was his tool and he was helping.
Thankfully Quin's dad was willing and able to help get us started.
(I owe Guy a huge thanks for the handy man genes).
As you can see, it's a tight space - the theme of our entire apartment.
I don't have a before picture (think: UGLY linoleum) but this new floor is almost sexy compared to that trash. :) Weird that I only get to walk around on it for a week!


3 comments:
Agreed! Sexiest tiles I've seen! :)
That looks great! For some reason when you said that you were re-tiling the 'bathroom' floor, I just kept imagining the little room with the toilet--not the whole bathroom. Silly me.
Sexy enough for me!
Post a Comment