
the boys at Nanny's house

On Saturday, Jackson came with us to our friends' Easter egg hunt!
(while mom and dad were house hunting)

let the hunt begin!!

and just like that, the candy began to disappear

Then we had an egg hung (Sunday) at Nanny's house

and again the candy disappeared

Miller can't wait to see "Jackons/Jackys" in another week.
(the house hunt was a success) :)
4 comments:
They look so much alike--- they could be brothers! I think it's the blue eyes.
You are so cute pregnant. :)
Oh how I want to kiss your belly. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than pregnancy. I can't believe you're having a baby this month!! Hurry up and get that girl here!
Ohhh I love those pictures!
Wow, seeing these photos made me miss all of you so much. We need to visit. You know, when we can travel again. :)
Post a Comment