Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Girl




Baby girl Parks was born yesterday at 2:22 PM. She weighed 6 lb, 14 oz, and is 19 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing very well. We'll let everyone know when we decide on a name.

11 comments:

jocie said...

she is so beautiful! i can't wait to see our two little girls grow up together.

Tami said...

So glad to hear it! Congrats on your precious girl - I'm obsessed with having a girl, so I hope you enjoy yours just as much. And hello - Jordan looks way too gorgeous for just giving birth. Sheesh.

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Yay- congratulations!!!

Kendria said...

Like I said, "Great day to be born!" Congrats guys! Can't wait to meet her! Call me and tell me what room number you are in! :)

Kari said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to hear what you name her. And you look wayyyyyy too good!

Erin said...

I love her already! Good work mama :) Now, bring her to TX so we can meet her!!

The Piersons said...

She looks so beautiful, congratulations!! You all look fabulous.

Milroys said...

Congratulations! SHe is so cute. Can't wait to meet her. Baby girls are the greatest! And Jordan you look so beautiful! Oh and Colt says congrats too!

Anonymous said...

Good grief girl, did you even break a sweat? You look gorgeous (as always) and it looks like that sweet one took after you. She's beautiful.
I know I'm totally biased, but baby girls are so sweet and have a way of wrapping everyone around their tiny fingers.

Regina said...

Congrats!! She is a doll!

Haley said...

She is so sweet - and you look so good! I can't wait to hear the name you decide.