Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1st big boy hair cut

Sunday morning we decided it was time for Miller to get a big boy hair cut (before baby sister arrives)
mainly because his long locks in the back were a constant tangled nest
dad did a good job of chasing Miller back and forth
it was cute but it wasn't thick enough to grow out anymore
we tried to get some "after" shots on our way to church
it took us a while to get a regular picture :)
but playing in the snow did the trick
proof that the mullet is gonesville
he looks so cute!

Although we love Miller's new do, Quin and I have joked that we never should've cut his hair because he's suddenly acting like a toddler (in a big way)!! Maybe he'll settle down as his hair grows out. Fingers crossed! ;)

5 comments:

Angela Henderson said...

That is such a cute haircut. And that is totally the style right now. Good job Quinton.

Tami said...

he is so handsome! props on chasing a toddler around with scissors and actually doing a good job Quin. can't wait to see your new addition!

Katy said...

What a little angel!! Those cheesy pictures are the best. Good job with the haircut, Quin! Do you think you could cut mine? I'm in desperate need of a trim!

The Piersons said...

Jordan, he is so handsome, I just love these pictures. I can't wait for your newest arrival.

Kendria said...

GONESVILLE BABY! He's cute even with a mullet.