We decided to take a short excursion to Colorado Springs for the Labor Day weekend!
When we got to Colorado Springs, we drove up to Pikes Peak. It was a beautiful drive and Miller was such a good sport, even after being in the car for so long. Once we got to the summit, we were worried that Miller might have altitude sickness because he kept burping like he was going to toss his cookies. But, ever the trooper, he was all smiles the whole time!!Then we watched the Hot Air Balloon Classic (80+ balloons)
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo





4 comments:
Cute pictures! I love Miller's winter hat- so adorable!
Colorado Springs looked like so much fun! I love your pics - I am going to have to find out how you do those collages.
We are trying to take AZ to the zoo. The weather has been horrible around here. Wish we could go together. Love ya!!!
Pike's Peak looks like a fun little place to go... We still haven't been up there... I guess we will have to do that soon! Miller is still one of the cutest kids I know!
Post a Comment