Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goodbye Summer

Goodbye sun and swimsuits and smiles. Fall has arrived with a vengeance here in Parker, CO. Actually, it snowed yesterday - the last day of summer!! We're supposed to get between 6 and 12 inches of snow tonight! Looks like we have a long fall/winter ahead of us. :(

10 comments:

Kari said...

cute swimsuit! where did you get it? and may i say I HATE WINTER AND SNOW! i'm glad it didn't snow on us...knock on wood.

Kari said...

cute swimsuit! where did you get it? and may i say I HATE WINTER AND SNOW! i'm glad it didn't snow on us...knock on wood.

Regina said...

Just caught up on all your posts!! He is so stinkin cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I said, "Bow-chica-bow-wow" when I saw this picture? You hottie.

Yesterday was "The Brinkerhoff's are wonderful" day. Your darling sisters brought us dinner and I got those adorable shoes/flower clips from you in the mail. You've always had great taste and I can't wait for her to wear those shoes. Thank you!!

Haley said...

I know - it's so sad - bye bye summer!!! Hopefully winter won't be too hard on us. I love all the signing that Miller is doing - so sweet.

Kendria said...

I know- What is up with that SNOW?!

Katy said...

I give you full permission to put Miller in a little box, seal it (leave air holes and write 'fragile' on the outside), and send it to Provo! I will gladly accept that little package. I miss you guys more than you know, and I wish we lived closer together. I love you!

Kari said...

I see you followed through with getting rid of your facebook account! How did you not get sucked in?

ambyr said...

Oh jordan!! when am I going to meet little miller!! miss you guys!! maybe i'll see you around the holidays?!

Kelli said...

You are adorable. Miller is adorable! I second Katy's comment, but only if the box is big enough to fit BOTH of you in it ;)