Thursday, August 27, 2009

Park City

After the family reunion in Orem, we drove up to Park City for a few more days with my family.
cousins at Olympic Park (nordic jump training area)

Scott and Asher on an Alpine Slide
Nitro Circus (performing in the free style Olympic training pool)

Jazz Mascot (Grizzly?), Miller and Opa
Hot tubing with cousins at our AWESOME hotel
fish out of water
Downtown PC with the big kids

So basically we hit up some rides at two different parks, we took advantage of our hotel's crazy amenities and we watched Olympians train for winter sports on turf and in a pool (which was crazy).
Also, we decided to take Miller back to Olympic Park to wear him out before we hit the road to head home (8+ hours). Luckily, Pierce and Stacy and Oma and Opa decided to tag along BECAUSE we just happened to be there when the Nitro Circus (with Travis Pastrana) rolled in. That should be its own post altogether!
(PS - THANKS DAD!!)

5 comments:

The Piersons said...

I sure loved looking at all these pictures, how cute is your family!! I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Brinkerhoffs took Utah by storm.
I can't believe you got to see Nitro Circus. We love that show (watched it last night) and Pastrana is quite the crazy dude. I didn't know if they'd be doing more shows because I thought he jacked up his back at the X games. Did you get to talk to them?

P.S. Miller should always have a faux hawk, he's such a stud muffin.

Angela Henderson said...

Glad you had fun, Isn't Park city so pretty. I love it. The picture below of you 3 is so cute with the boys and there mohauks.

. said...

Hi Jordan! I can't remember if I ever got back to you since you left me a message on my blog!! I do remember meeting yall what... like 3 years ago?! Crazy it's been that long! You have such a cute family and blog!!

Kendria said...

Fun times! You have a fun family! And Miller is as cute as ever!