Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miller Man

This little boy has so much personality!! On family picture day, he just couldn't hold still. But I guess that's all a part of capturing this stage of his life. What more do you expect of a one year old man?!

PS - Our friend, Haley, took these pictures and we think she did a great job!! Thanks Haley!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

mackenzie said...

too cute!

the picture at the head of your blog reminds me of jackson!

The Piersons said...

Very cute family and great pictures of Miller! He does look like he is all over the place and he looks like lots of fun.

Erin said...

perfect jo! ya'll look great!! now, how to get us living close together... roman and miller are perfect pals :)

Haley said...

Love the collage - I should've given you more black and whites, huh? Thanks! Haley

Kelli said...

Super cute pictures, Jordan! Miller is such a cutie. What a fun little family you have :) It was great seeing you at the reunion.

Pierce and Stacy said...

You can make them b&w if you want jo. Just do it in iPhoto or picasa or photoshop if you have it. Easy shmeezy! Love the pictures. He has so many different smiles and looks, it's great!

Jordan said...

Yeah, I know how to do the B&W. I just love the bright colors so much!!

Kendria said...

You pretty much look hot, Jordo!

Angela Henderson said...

Miller is such a cutie patootie! Great photos!