Sunday, August 02, 2009

Backpacking the Flat Tops

Last week Quin went on a 4 day backpacking trip with his Dad's scout troop. This is one of Quin's favorite things about Colorado...








Colorado is beautiful!!
4 days - 25 miles - 14 kids - 6 leaders - 2 dogs
Quin may say priceless, but I don't know if sleeping on rocks, in hail storms is priceless. Especially since Miller and I really missed him!

5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

CO is pretty. Pierce and I would love to go camping there!

How did you do the photos at the end? Did you do it in Picasa?

Jordan said...

Yes. Picasa.

Alyse said...

It sounds like a fun trip- but I'm glad it wasn't me there! =) Also, my mom told me about Haley's photoblog & your fam pictures are so cute! I love all of Miller's faces!

jocie said...

wow, what an incredible trip!

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I miss you already?
Well, I do.

So good to see you today. I hope you have fun with the Brinkerhoff clan. Love ya!