Quin spent last week in Yuma, Colorado on rotation in the school's traveling dental bus. He enjoyed his time there, but he really missed us. We're happy to have Dad back!

so cute in scrubs :)

The bus travels to under-served areas to provide free dental care. Yuma is a very small town east of Denver. Quin got to see lots of little kids, and he got to put his Spanish speaking skills to the test all week. They can take on 3 patients at once in the bus. That means, at any given time, you have 4 students, 1 assistant, 1 doctor, 3 patients and their parents in THAT thing! Somehow, Quin didn't seem to think it was too cramped.
6 comments:
Can you order me up a dentist husband, please? I thought you'd might have connections. Thanks. Good job, Quinners!
Jordan, I am shocked at your potty language and that it seemed so easy and natural for you ;) Quin, did I mention I know the director's (of the mobile dentistry program) daughter? What a small world - all linked together by teef!
With Patty upside down in the chair that pic looks like its straight off of Saved by the Bell!!
Bran had a good time... Looks like Q did too. Bran says we should move there. Hahahaha!
You're going to have a dentist on your hands in no time! Are you two hoping to go back to Texas for Quin's job?
DING. DING. DING. Just your friendly reminder that it's time for an update!
Post a Comment