Monday, June 01, 2009

Texas

These pictures are in no particular order.  Sifting through tons of pictures can wear a girl out SO I just decided to stop sifting.  Lucky for you, I managed to post a few of the pics from my last 2+ weeks in Texas.  :)
alamo
san antonio, river walk
bath time in Oma's sink
the daddies and the big kids (with blue lips)
loves the water (the coldness, not so much)
more coldness
dallas arboretum
graduation dinner

9 comments:

Kari said...

Jordan, I just went back and looked at your belly shots that you posted, comparing them to how I've looked, and I can't believe how SMALL you were for so long. I guess that's what happens when you start out skinny. :) Do you feel like you were tiny...still tiny...still tiny...then in your last trimester you grew a lot? I'm trying to figure out what I should anticipate! But I guess it's different for everyone.

The Piersons said...

I love your Texas pictures, my Mom told me she saw you and how cute your family is.

Scott looks so great, what a big day!

ambyr said...

jojo!!! I'm SOOOOOO sad I missed you at game night!!! I was looking forward to seeing you and your cute babe!! I hope you had fun...maybe next time:)

Katy said...

That last pic of you and Scott is REALLY good. Plus, I love all the other pictures! How was Tejas?

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Miller in his Rock 'n Roll shirt at the Arboretum. I have a feeling he's going to be a concert baby like his mama.

Alyse said...

I LOVE the picture of Miller lounging on the grass...so funny! What a little poser...so cute! I love his outfit too!

Angela Henderson said...

Miller is getting so big, he is so cute, glad you guys had a great trip!

Kendria said...

Glad we got to see you yesterday. Miller is such a cutie! let me know if you need anything next week when Quinton is gone.

Anonymous said...

Cherry cola AND snow cones? That's a match made in heaven, take me to Texas!