Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Latest Happenings

*To see the pictures larger, just right click on them and then click open in new window or view image. I don't know why the links aren't working.

Recently, both of my sisters came to visit. Unfortunately, they weren't here at the same time, but we were so happy to see both of them (in OUR house)!

Pierce and Stacy stopped by to crash for the night on their way home to Utah from Texas. They made it into town on time for dinner and then they were gone by breakfast. We're sad they couldn't stay longer, but we know they were anxious to finally get home. By the way, you two, we're not letting you off the hook THAT easy. You still have to come to Colorado for a long weekend or something!
My camera was dead AND SOMEHOW this is the only picture that was taken. I post it as proof that Stacy was there (behind the camera) because Quin doesn't really take pictures.

Katy came to visit the following weekend. We hiked through Castlewood Canyon (10 min from our house) and had a picnic on the river.

pretty waterfall
hiking is easy dad!
atop the old dam
mmmm, cherries!!
splashing in the river with dad
this is what happens when mom's in charge
little stinker
my favorite toy (aunt kates or the bus??)
Other than that, we had a lot of rain but we did make it out to dinner with the Lemons and, of course, fireworks. Miller stayed up WAY past his bedtime, but he was a really good boy. He loved watching the fireworks from the front seat of our car. I'm pretty sure he was just excited to be IN the car but OUT of his car seat. We miss you, Katy!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl-You need to make your pictures bigger. How else am I supposed to get a good look at Miller's adorable face? These little two inch pictures have me squinting to see his cuteness. :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

Agreed.

I was just about comment on how we can't enlarge the pictures to see better. But I like all of them!

Pierce and Stacy said...

p.s. does millerman like his byu sweatshirt from his favorite aunt and uncle???

Erin said...

so it looks like it's our turn next?!?

mackenzie said...

i want to cuddle with miller real bad.

Alyse said...

I can't believe how big Miller is getting! I can't wait to see you guys next week! Jacksy and Miller are going to have tons of fun together!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, much better.

P.S. Seriously Jordan, could Miller get any cuter?

The Piersons said...

I can't believe how beautiful it is there right by your house. Seriously, I lovei t.

So fun to have your sisters visit you, Katy and Miller together are so cute.

Colton and Ashley said...

How fun to have family in town! And cute hair!

Kendria said...

Yeah! A new post! Looks like fun... Can't wait for the big partay! Miller is cuter and cuter every time I see him!

Kari said...

So when we were little, you and I had the same swimsuit, the same bike, got the same C'mas presents, shared the same birthday, etc. I was looking at the pic of Katy and Miller with your frames in the background, and I have baby sheets made out of the same fabric as the frame on the left. haha. You and I are one without knowing it.