(The picture quality is really bad. I was in a hurry to snap some pictures for the doctors AND get to the store for some children's Benadryl. Just know that he was really hived up!)
Miller broke out in hives. As you can see, he had a pretty good attitude about the whole thing, but I felt terrible. I took him in for an allergy test that afternoon (2 vials of blood). And while we wait on the results, he has to see an Allergist. Poor baby :(


4 comments:
Oh man! Poor little guy!!!
haha. I LOVE how happy he is. Nothing phases him. Poor Millerman. Get well soon!
Oh poor little guy!! Let us know when you find out what it is that he is allergic to. There sin't much to a pancake!! Kelly broke out like that with Penicillin. Same thing, he wasn't itchy, in pain or complaining, but it looked AWFUL! I hope it goes away fast for yall!
Oh... poor boy... eggs! That is going to be a hard one!
Post a Comment