Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Congratulations, Kates!!

Miller and I spent a few days in Provo for my baby sister's graduation.  She graduated #1 in the Marketing program at BYU! 


This is one of the many ways Miller passed the time (the ceremony was 3 hours long).


There she is!!  We were not surprised to see her name listed 5 different times in the commencement program in recognition of her various achievements.  Can you tell that I'm proud?!


 Isn't she lovely?!


 Aunt Stacy requested that Miller wear his Easter outfit...so cute!

(Thanks, Stace, for the pictures)


Miller loves Aunt Katy (and her yellow tassel)!

 Katy is obviously an excellent student and very intelligent.  But she's also a great example to me and inspires me to be a better person every time I see her.  Miller and I were so happy that we could attend!  I love you, Kates.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks, Jo! I love this post!

And umm... I'm drinking my Camelbak right now--just like Miller in that first pic.