AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so excited that you and the munchkin are coming in a week! He's aDORable. That hat is the icing on the rosy cake.
What a cutie pie!!
Oh my gosh Jordan! He is the cutest little boy ever!!!!
holy stinking cuteness.
that outfit is fantastic.
That is the cutest outfit ever - he looks like he should be holding golf clubs - love it!
the hat is sweet. miller is such a cutie. we miss you guys.
I love that outfit! Seriously...he looks ready to become a golf pro! What a cutie!
How appropriate for Masters Sunday. He really looks cute. Hope I get to see you soon- you are too busy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so excited that you and the munchkin are coming in a week! He's aDORable. That hat is the icing on the rosy cake.
What a cutie pie!!
Oh my gosh Jordan! He is the cutest little boy ever!!!!
holy stinking cuteness.
that outfit is fantastic.
That is the cutest outfit ever - he looks like he should be holding golf clubs - love it!
the hat is sweet. miller is such a cutie. we miss you guys.
I love that outfit! Seriously...he looks ready to become a golf pro! What a cutie!
How appropriate for Masters Sunday. He really looks cute. Hope I get to see you soon- you are too busy!
Post a Comment