Friday, February 06, 2009

Fish Out of Water

This is what Miller's been doing all day.  He's trying to figure out a more efficient way to get around because rolling and the 3-point turn are getting old.  He hasn't figured out how to scoot yet, so instead he'll be swimming around.  Doesn't he look like a fish out of water?!

Speaking of a fish out of water...


Uh oh!
(standing?!?!)

8 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

"Uh oh!".... meaning the thumb? I don't get it.

I don't think I'll make it to graduation without a baby... it's getting REAL hard.

Jordan said...

NO!! 'Uh, oh' because he's standing there by himself!! He can't even scoot or crawl yet, but he's already standing and trying to cruise on his own! That's why he's a fish out of water... Maybe that only makes since to me. Maybe that's only scary to me. Hmmm

Regina said...

He pulled up ther on his own!?! Kel did that right at the same time he started crawling. It's so cute....don't be scared!! And he totally looks like he is swimming! Too cute!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Thanks for adding the "standing" part... Obviously I'm not a mother and I needed that. :)

Kari said...

Thanks! And yes, I know non-Mormons have babies...but they are either accidents or the mom is older (than I am)! I only know probably 2 people from high school that are purposely having kids at my age. When it comes to inclinations, I am kind of leaning towards one more than the other, but I won't tell unless I'm right! Ooh I need to try out those very accurate tests you did when you were pregnant!

Anonymous said...

You let me know when you get tired of me saying this, but that boy of yours has the best blue eyes ever.
P.S. Utah or Texas? Who knows... We are trying to decide and it changes all the time. I'm down for whatever, but lately I would trade this snowy weather for some Texas weather in a heartbeat.

Kendria said...

Standing turns into walking which turns into running which turns into CRAZINESS... but in a very fun and entertaining way! MIller can't be that big yet! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahem. More Miller pictures please...