Friday, February 06, 2009

Pouting AND Laughing

M has reached the age where he knows how to get what he wants.  He's generally happy all day, but he'll flash a quick pout when he needs to.  (I cut out the part where I hid the camera under the sheets and asked Miller to stop smiling at the camera.  Oh, what a mother will do to record a memory!)

On a sweeter note: I don't want to forget what M's giggles sound like either.  Luckily for me, he giggles a lot!

2 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Problem Solved: I totally know what to do if I'm having a bad day now. Go to your blog and watch all the Miller videos. I was giggling more than he was during that last video. Haha.

Lori said...

Miller is almost as sweet as his mommy----you were the best-natured and happy kiddo! What happened? J/K
Love,
Mom