Thursday, July 10, 2008

Miller Quinton Parks




8 days early. 8 pounds, 12 ounces. 22 inches long. 13 3/4 inch head. He's a good eater and we love him very much!!

20 comments:

Teri said...

CONGRATULATIONS Parks!!!! He is so cute and adorable! How precious! I can't believe such a LITTLE Jordan carried such a BIG Miller! You poor woman! My body feels for you! Enjoy him! He is awesome!!!! I hope your mom is able to be there for you! That always helps! :) Congratulations again y'all! He's a precious BIG boy!!!!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Jordo and quinners, he is the cutest little boy! I'm happy you're doing ok now and that Miller is here! I love you!!!

Katy said...

Miller and I are going to be buds--I just know it. Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy! Miller is a very lucky little (big) boy. Happy birthday, everyone!

Kelli said...

YAY!!! Congrats! He looks so precious and perfect and you look amazing too, you cute little thing! I'm so proud of you getting him up on the blog so quick too! Hello, Super mom!!! Thanks for sharing him with us. You guys did great!!!

Alyse said...

Yaaay! Congrats! He is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet him in person. Jacksy & Miller will be best buds!

Erin said...

You did it!! We can't wait to meet your little man soon! Enjoy!

Tami said...

Holy cow almost 9 pounds - big baby from such a small girl! Good thing he was a week early! He looks perfect. Congrats to the new mom and dad. When you get around to it, I'll be looking forward to more details. So exciting!

Skinners said...

Oh my goodness! Seth didn't even tell me! What a punk! Congrats! Yeah! He is so handsome! Love the name! Can't wait to meet him!

jocie said...

Miller is darling! I'm so excited to have such a cute birthday twin.

ambyr said...

congrats you guys!! Can you believe your a momma!! He's adorable. and love the name!! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news guys! Can't wait to see you guys (all three of you).

Kendria said...

JORDO & Q! Yeah! I am so happy he came early, by the sound of it, that is a good thing... he is the perfect size! Glad you are doing well! Congrats... it is a wonderful thing! Can't wait to hold him. BTW- Order the pizza, it's really good! :) LOVE YA!!

wendy said...

Congrats on your "big" bundle of joy! He's beautiful and you look fabulous after doing what you just did!!! Enjoy!

Haley said...

Jordan!! He is so cute! Bauer was 8 days early and 8lbs. 12 oz. too - Crazy!! I can't wait to see him. Congrats!

Regina said...

CONGRATS!!! You are going to LOVE being a new mommy!! And you will be a great one!! I am so happy for yall. And I know everyone has already said this, but wow, you are so tiny to have almost a nine pounder, and he is super tall. You might have a little athlete!! Yea!

Anonymous said...

JORDAN! I just screamed out loud at work. I didn't know you had him. He is absolutely beautiful and perfect. I hope you are doing well and I'm so very happy for you and Quin!!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking (and I know this is selfish), but can we have LOTS more pictures of Miller?!?!?

The Piersons said...

I am so, so, so happy for you! Congratulations, he is such a cutie.

Danica said...

YES! I agree with Jen. More pictures please :)

Missy said...

Congrats, Jordan! He is so cute. Hopefully we can see him at Stacy's wedding. (hint hint!)