Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Miller Pics - 2 days old!






As requested - here are some more pics of Miller in the hospital. We are home now and Miller is really pleased to be out of the hospital (not to mention mom and dad)! We do miss the room service though. 

14 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Wow! He doesn't even fit into his clothes he is so long! Very cute pictures!!! I love Miller.

Skinners said...

What a cutie! You two (Quin and Jordo) so good! They joys have only begun! I'm so happy for you and hopefully will get to see you when I get back!

Anonymous said...

Either the bear is really small or you have one big kid on your hands.

Can't wait to see you guys and meet Miller.

Brooke S. said...

Jordan! I saw the picture of you with your wee one on Jen's blog and I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Colton and Ashley said...

JORDO! You look amazing! He is super cute! I'm glad you are doing well. KJ told me she went and saw you guys! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see and hold him!!!!!!!!!!!

Regina said...

He is so adorable!! I love the bottom pic w/ the bear. And that outfit! I bet you are loving every minute!

Kari said...

Congratulations!! Cute name, too!

Lo said...

Jordan & Quin! Congratulations! How exciting! Miller is really cute and it was fun to look at your pics. Any labor and delivery advice you can give me?
Cousin Lo

Ali B. said...

Congratulations! He's so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the extra pictures! He is adorable and you look fabulous. Can't wait to meet that little angel!

Kendria said...

Let me be your room service... When can I bring you dinner? Glad we got to meet the little guy- The nursery is stinkin' cute too...

Katy said...

Miller is one week old today. How's it goin', Momma and Daddy?

Alyse said...

He is SO cute! I love that orange outfit! I can't wait to hold him...We'll be there on the 6th of August! Hooray! I hope you are doing great and getting some sleep!

aShLie JaNe said...

COMGRATS lady!! :) DO you remember me?? :) Ashliepoo Jen's friend? How are you? I can't believe you are a mama! And a BEAUTIFUL one that is! How is being a mommy?