Anyway, this ultrasound confirmed that Peanut is big, but not big enough to adjust my due date. My doctor is going to continue to monitor my progress, so we'll keep you updated. Apparently, I'm already carrying a 7lb baby!! Please pray for me.
1 year ago


15 comments:
Wow, you look awesome! So skinny! I hope Quin is a happy man... And I hope you don't have to wait too long for the baby. My first was 1 week early, and my second was 3 weeks early. (good thing, cuz he was almost 8 pounds at 37 weeks!) I'll send my early vibes your way. Good luck.
You look so cute! I know the feeling...scary!! They induced me a week early because Trey was showing over 8 lbs on the ultrasound. A week early and he was 8 lbs 9 oz.
You will be just fine...just repeat after me, "I WANT DRUGS!!"
OH MY GOSH!!! You're HUGE! And yet, so skinny. I bet you're one of those girls that, when 9 months pregnant, looks un-prego from the back. :) Can we have a backside picture please?!?! Sorry if I am being demanding, but seriously, I'm your sister and I can't see you in real life. LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture. Thanks for updating. -s
Hey, well all I have to say is you're still skinner than me. ;) Looking beautiful as always, sister--always with a big smile on your face.
Just so you know, that post from Peaches is really from Stacy....if anyone was wondering...
YIKES! Was I ever that big? You look so cute even at 9 months pregnant. I can't wait for Peanut to get here... Good luck the next few weeks... Let's try to get together before he gets here!
Hang in there Jordan! Those last few weeks are the hardest becuase your belly is so big and you're so impatient! Mine was 12 days early and weighed 7lbs 8oz so maybe you'll get lucky and have your little one sooner than you think. Good luck. I'm sending speedy delivery vibes your way. - Courtney (Barksdale) Perez
Hence why I put -s
I can't believe how great you look. Any secrets you want to share with the rest of the world? :)
I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!
You look SO cute!! I NEVER thought I would say this, but it kind of makes me miss being pregnant! Now hurry up and get the little man out here!
You look amazing! Such a big baby in such a little body. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Parks family!!
You are so cute! All baby! Just remember the drugs and I will pray for you. My biggest was 6lb 10 oz and that was plenty for me, but I would be considered by some a wimp with that comment! Good luck! You'll be great!
HOLY MOLY! 7lbs! You are a tough cookie! Good luck! Hang in there! And spare me the gross details! I just want to come home to a cute, sweet, precious baby parks! :)
Jordan! This is Sister 9 from Arlington. Congrats on your almost-here baby and good luck! You are all baby there girl! I'm sure you're READY! I got your blog from Stacy's blog - happens that we know the Pierce's family pretty well as they are in our stake and our Jessica is good friends with Skyler, Pierce's younger brother. Good to "see" you on your blog! Love reading about your beautiful family! Best wishes!
I wish I could look that good pregnant! You are adorable! Can't wait to see your little peanut :)
Post a Comment