THE BABY SHOWER!
I can't believe it has come and gone. I couldn't have asked for a more fabulous shower!
I love these girls.
Never to be outdone...
Handmade (by Courtney, of course!)
THE MOST AMAZING DIAPER CAKE(s) EVER!
2nd layer
The 4-tiered diaper cake!! Tada!
(You wouldn't believe how many gifts were stuffed in this thing)
And even "leftovers"

CUTE favors

the fun...

more fun...
This was so much fun and so much more than I expected. Thanks, girls!
I can't wait to be a mommy!!



9 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS! How and where do I find friends like that? HOLY MOLY!!! That was amazing. Where did they get all of those ideas? I've never seen diaper cakes... Amazing. I am in awe and completely jealous. Do they know I'm engaged to be married....? :)
Looks like those Colorado girls are treating you right! The only thing you left out was a picture of you!! Let's see that belly!
Tell Stacy Girl that a diaper cake may not fit the occasion of marriage, but we might be able to create something! :) Glad you had fun at the shower Jordo! We only do stuff like that for the girls we love and we LOVE YOU! Can't wait for you to be a mommy either... Were there really that many diapers!??? HOLY COW!!!
I LOVE it! You could tell that it was going to be a fantastic shower starting from the amazing invitations.
On to more serious news. I just watched this video on http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=111773 and I just wanted to warn you not to kiss Peanut's ear. Strange, I know.
Did I mention that every time I see a cute maternity shirt or even regular clothes that you could fit into because you are amazingly tiny while pregnant..... I want to buy it for you. Yesterday at Target, Pierce and I split up for a while and he found me in the Maternity Section. Embarrassing I know. But I was only looking for you because I love you!
P.s. I'm pretty sure I tried on a maternity shirt... On purpose.. because it was so cute. Yeah, I'm more than pretty sure. I did.
I'm always worried that I'm trying on a maternity shirt because I think it's cute but don't realize that it's maternity. For some reason that's rather embarrassing for me.
SO MUCH FUN!! That looks like an awesome shower! I love to go overboard for showers, so tell your friends they did such an awesome job!! I know its a ton of work. I got sad after my baby shower because I started thinking that I will probably never again have a shower, and I LOVE showers! so sad...and all that stuff you got is awesome, it will come in handy!! I am so excited for you!
You have been tagged by me. I updated again! I know you love it when Kathy does that.
Uhhhhh.... So I'm pretty sure that last blog I wrote about "where did all the bloggers go?" is about you missy. :) I want to hear what you're up to, see pictures of your growing belly, and everything in between.
PLUS- you must look at Pierce's and my blog. The link is on my stacygirl one. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment