Wednesday, June 04, 2008

So Anxious



Aren't these the cutest baby shower invitations?! I LOVE the dinosaurs! Almost all of the inivitations were different, and they're all this cute. It's no wonder I'm so excited about this shower!!

8 comments:

Katy said...

Hats off to the gals who made those wonderful invitations!

Milroys said...

I am so sad that I'm going to be missing it! I can only image what Ashley and Kendria have in store for you. I can't wait to hear all about it when I get back from OK!

Milroys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colton and Ashley said...

YO YO YO Thanks Katy for the compliment! :) BTW, when are you coming down again? We need to have another guitar hero face off! Oh, and Jordan i'm glad you are excited. It makes it fun for us! Me, KJ and Courtney were making some fun things today! Just wait....2 days left!

Kendria said...

Yeah Jordo- Tomorrow is the big day- I am dying for you to see the present we got you... THose invites are pretty cute... glad they turned out. We can't wait to spoil peanut! See you tomorrow!

Pierce and Stacy said...

41 days. WOW! Baby peanut is like HERE basically, pretty much, already. COOL!

Haley said...

Those invitations were too cute! I hope this baby shower was as nice as the one last week. There was so much excitement, it did put me into labor - :).

Regina said...

Seriously some of the absolute cutest invites I have ever seen. They need to go into business.