I went camping last Friday! I'll put up pictures of that. I had a hole in my jeans that kept getting bigger every time I bent down to catch a baseball. It turned into a 6-inch hole by the end of the trip; so embarrassing! We did Dutch-oven meals--I noticed y'all had official cooking materials. :)
So last night we played Scattergories, and the letter was J. The category on the list was "Parks," and so I cleverly answered with "Jordan." Luckily my friends accepted my answer. Basically, you got me a point in Scattergories. Yay for being you! I love you!
4 comments:
I went camping last Friday! I'll put up pictures of that. I had a hole in my jeans that kept getting bigger every time I bent down to catch a baseball. It turned into a 6-inch hole by the end of the trip; so embarrassing! We did Dutch-oven meals--I noticed y'all had official cooking materials. :)
That looks like it was so much fun! What happened to that poor boy with the bump? sad day. I miss you!
Man, sorry we missed out- I would have rather been camping than working in the yard... Like I did most of the work anyway! :)
So last night we played Scattergories, and the letter was J. The category on the list was "Parks," and so I cleverly answered with "Jordan." Luckily my friends accepted my answer. Basically, you got me a point in Scattergories. Yay for being you! I love you!
Post a Comment