This is Dr. George Gatseos, the same teacher who tells us that sterilization turns him on, and that we should bring our A-game to class everyday. He also teaches us how to wash our hands and that we shouldn't swap spit with our patients, either accidentaly or on purpose. I guess he liked my shirt so much that he decided to wear it for two hours while he rambled on and on about washing hands and cleaning stuff.
UPDATE: Dr. Gatseos liked the shirt so much, he decided to buy it from me for 15 bucks. I tried to get at least 20 out of him, but he is super stingy.


2 comments:
I believe it's time for annnn . . . drumroll please . . . update!
I have Cinco de Mayo pics and video to post...stay tuned.
(PS: Your blog could use an update too!)
Post a Comment