Quin and I drove out to Colorado Springs on Saturday to participate in the Arthritis Walk. I didn't raise the full $100 required to get a "complimentary" Walk t-shirt, so they gave me one from last year. :) Later, we walked around the shops of Old Colorado Springs and drove through the Garden of the Gods. Then we came home and went to the park to fly a kite. Yes, Quin's kite-flying "phase" survived the long winter. Now he's on to bigger and better kites...I'll take pictures next time.
1 year ago


1 comment:
Yay for Stacy and Jordan!
You're too sweet, Jo.
I love your shirts! Okay, even though we look totally different, I think we might just have the same smile and the same goofy personality--and the same taste in clothes! Can we go shopping together soon? I don't think we've done that in a very long time.
Post a Comment