Monday, May 16, 2011

Moving to Houston

It's official, we're moving to Houston this fall.  We're really sad to be leaving our family and friends in Dallas, but Quin has a great opportunity to open practices in the Houston area and we have to take it!  I still haven't wrapped my head around the fact that this decision makes Houston our final destination.  We're excited to get settled though and can't wait to start "living the dream" as Quin says.  :)

6 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

I am bummed that you are moving because I was just starting to get to know you! I am very happy for you guys though. Sounds like a great opportunity!

dani said...

i'm so excited for you! off to the start of a new adventure:)

Tracy Anderson said...

Congrats! We lived in Houston for 5 years and loved it there. I'm sure you'll love it too.

Kendria said...

Yes! Be very glad that this is your "final destination." Is it kind of a relief to know where your roots will be?! I am excited for you. And you are only 4 hours away! We can come check out Houston! Good luck. Quinton is a great guy for the job. You'll/He'll do great!

Regina said...

Jalei lived there for 3 years, and made a ton of friends and really liked it. And it's not too far from here for holidays, or if you get homesick. :) Congrats and good luck!!

Memory said...

I'm sad you are moving. however, we just spent the weekend down there, and I love it! I would totally move there if we had the opportunity. So I'm now having mixed feelings about it all! :)