Quin took this video of their proclaimed "Guy's Night" (a couple of weekends ago) because it's hard to get over how stinking cute this boy is - even when he's just eating cheeseburgers with Daddio!
video dedicated to Aunt Katy
"Guy's Morning"...
"Guy's Morning" was announced at about 6:30 am Saturday as I was rushing out the door to do some shopping with the girls in Canton. When Quin asked Miller what he wanted to do that day, Miller said, "Hmmm. Uh, go to the park. " Later that morning, this picture was texted to my phone with the caption, "at the zoo". I guess Daddy upgraded the park idea - lucky boy!
Q: Do you even know what's at the zoo?
M: Yes. Animals! (thank you Curious George)
"Chicken and Chopsticks"
video
Miller loves him some "chicken and chopsticks"/Pei Wei's! We may be the only people that like to watch him eat, but it makes us laugh so we recorded it. It's cheap entertainment. :)
3 comments:
I don't think the second video was uploaded.
Thank you for the dedication! I watched the video maybe 5 times. :) He's a cute little stinker. Who knew it could take that long to eat one fry?
Thanks for the post!
He is really going to town on those fries... not many kids his age will eat like that. That is hilarious...
That is so stinkin' cute! I CANNOT believe how big he is! What a handsome dude! By the way, LOVE the guys night out idea! So cute! Glad to see you guys are livin and lovin it!
Post a Comment