I'm glad you finally posted a picture of yourself. Even if it's a tiny picture. :)
I'm with your friend Kari, it's good to see that belly! We haven't heard as much on this pregnancy, how are things going?
What a cute shower. I can't believe you are due so soon!!
I'm so sad I missed it!!!! I have a present I'll have to drop off. Little girls are the funnest to shop for!!!
I wish I could have been there- (especially for all that yummy food!) haha jk. Hope you are doing great!
So fun! So cute! Now if only it was in Texas...
Glad we could spoil her a little! Keep us posted... we still need to go to lunch! Love your buns (baby girl buns that is)!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm glad you finally posted a picture of yourself. Even if it's a tiny picture. :)
I'm with your friend Kari, it's good to see that belly! We haven't heard as much on this pregnancy, how are things going?
What a cute shower. I can't believe you are due so soon!!
I'm so sad I missed it!!!! I have a present I'll have to drop off. Little girls are the funnest to shop for!!!
I wish I could have been there- (especially for all that yummy food!) haha jk. Hope you are doing great!
So fun! So cute! Now if only it was in Texas...
Glad we could spoil her a little! Keep us posted... we still need to go to lunch! Love your buns (baby girl buns that is)!
Post a Comment