We were happy to have Quin home from school on Monday so that we could all go sledding in Breckenridge with some friends.
Clearly, Miller didn't know what he was getting himself into...
but he put on a brave face...
and survived enough sledding to earn some time on the neighboring playground!
THE END


6 comments:
OHHHHH M G!
That is THE cutest outfit I have ever seen on THE cutest little boy. I love it. I'll take it once he's grown out of it.
Man, sometimes I miss the snow. Then I step outside and think...maybe not.
So funny! I was going to post pretty much exactly what Stacy said! Seriously though- where did you get that jacket & plaid pants? I'm in love!
That was fun! :0 Glad we all could go together!
His little face kills me, Miller is so cute. Glad you had a fun day together as a family!
Oh that's funny. No, Groundhog Day is not one of my favorite movies. That line was just repeated in that movie a lot, so I couldn't help but remember it!
I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going (cause it's you, not me ha). I'm still a little disappointed in your lack of belly pics. Maybe it's not as exciting when it's not your first time? I'm looking forward to what you name her. Are you getting induced so you don't have to birth a giant?
Post a Comment