Thursday, January 14, 2010

not a mullet

This is for my mom and my sister, Katy, who dreamed this baby up. Thanks, ladies, for thinking of Miller when this beauty went on sale. He almost likes wearing it as much as he likes seeing Quin wear it. My boy loves his hats!!

7 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I was JUST about to go on a hiatus from blogging until you blogged again. I don't have to do that anymore. Thank you. :)

Kelli said...

He is so cute! I love the hat :)

Anonymous said...

What a great little hat. Miller looks so proud to be wearing it.

How is the pregnancy going? Any names for your sweet baby girl? (Tell Quin I think he should let you use the "M" name.) :)

Kari said...

I love your hair in the family picture Stacy posted! And your bump is cute too. :)

Katy said...

Haha I just laughed until I cried. I almost laughed this hard when I snagged that beauty in the store. It does look like a mullet now that you mention it. Oh my dear goodness...

He looks adorable, though, and I'm glad it fits perfectly!

Malinda said...

I wouldn't have even thought mullet until you called it that. I miss his cute checks. Dade does too.

Ellen said...

I think you should call it a "Millet"!! Such a cutie pie!