Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Thanksgiving

I yanked these pictures from my sister's-in-law blog (thanks Mackenzie). I guess I didn't think to carry my camera around with me over the holiday since Thanksgiving was here, in Parker, this year.
Miller with Great Nana Kay and Great Big Jack :)
(we're not allowed to call him PopPop anymore, haha)
Miller in his favorite chair at Nana's house.
This kid is rarely without a ball (or two) in hand!
Happy to be golfing!
We really enjoyed having the family in town. The food was great and Miller REALLY enjoyed all the extra attention. We owe a special shout out to Miller's new favorite playmate, Uncle Zack! Thanks for keeping him entertained for us, Zack. :)

4 comments:

Zack said...

happy to oblige. miller and i had a blast.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little dude you have. I love the picture with balls in both hands, he's all boy!

mackenzie said...

i sent you some more pictures from thanksgiving!

Pierce and Stacy said...

.... you need to update more. :)